Add professional branding to your merchandise.
• Feature your logo, product names or ingredient lists
• Available on paper sheets or convenient rolls
• 4 shapes, 2 colors & 3 materials available
• Quantities from 4 to 25,000
Create a look customers can trust, with the info they need.
Sheet vs. Roll: Which product label is right for you?
Best for low- to mid-quantities
• Quantities of 4 to 4,800
• 1 material: paper
• 1 color: white
• Indoor use only
Best for high-quantity use
• Quantities of 100 to 25,000
• 3 materials: paper, plastic, vinyl
• 2 colors: white, clear
• Good for indoor & outdoor use
• Water- and weather-resistant options
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the differences between paper, plastic and vinyl product label materials?
A: Different product label materials work better for different types of products. We recommend that you consider the following:
- Paper product labels are great for indoor use, when the sticker won’t come in contact with liquid. Working with dry goods, boxes and bags? This is a great option for you.
- Plastic product labels are oil- and water-resistant and a more durable option for indoor and outdoor use. If you’re labeling products that contain (or are exposed to) oil, lubricants or cold temperatures, this is a solid choice.
- Vinyl product labels are our most durable. They are weatherproof and dishwasher-safe. They’re up for any task – and can work for any product
Q: Can I order a few samples?
A:Unfortunately, we can’t ship samples before you purchase – at least, not right now. That said, if you’re interested in testing out your design, you can order a single sticker sheet – as few as 4 stickers – to make sure you like your design before ordering a larger batch or a different material.
Q: Can I get overnight shipping?
A: Not at present. We offer 3-, 5- or 8-day shipping options.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.