5280 Print & Design offers small businesses everything they need to market their business. We offer high-quality printed marketing materials, promotional products, and marketing services such as copywriting, design, websites and postcard mailing.
We are looking for team members to join our retail expansion in Thornton, Co. We offer day shift positions. Our benefits package is available to all team members on the first day of employment, including the 401K, with Company matching. Our positive work environment also includes the opportunity for growth.
This Specialist will manage all aspects of our printing operation. They'll use design software to create specific layouts to be printed on our vinyl cutting machines. They'll run several printers at once to fulfill large customer orders. They'll reorder material as needed per sales forecasting and supply. They'll assist in updating our website with new product as designs come in.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that seeks a challenging and fulfilling career.
- Create new designs from a customer's logo and/or original idea.
- Cleanup and vectorization of existing artwork and/or logos.
- Design, cut, and weed vinyl transfers and stickers on a vinyl cutter/plotter.
- Communicate with customers and fellow employees on work orders.
- Maintain all equipment including computers, plotters, and printers.
- Help with other graphic design projects as needed.
- Have practical knowledge and experience with vinyl cutter/plotter.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Attention to detail in both design and production.
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Illustration skills required.
- Proven graphic design experience a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent Time-management skills.
- Ability to stand, lift and move 50 Lbs
Job Posting is Expired