5280 Print & Design offers small businesses everything they need to market their business. We offer high-quality printed marketing materials, promotional products, and marketing services such as copywriting, design, websites and postcard mailing.
We are looking for team members to join our manufacturing expansion in Thornton, Co. We offer day shift positions. Our benefits package is available to all team members on the first day of employment, including the 401K, with Company matching. Our positive work environment also includes the opportunity for growth.
We are looking for a responsible custodian to maintain and protect our facilities. The external and internal appearance of the building reflects on the occupants. It is important for a custodian, or janitor, to be careful and thorough in working, cleaning and tidying the premises, as well as preventing vandalism.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a custodian role focused on building upkeep. They will have great physical endurance to cover a large space. A keen eye for detail and diligence are also imperative in custodial maintenance jobs.
- Ensure spaces are prepared for the next day by taking out the trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets
- Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks, and showers and restock disposables (e.g. soap)
- Wipe mirrors and windows
- Maintain outer premises by watering plants, mowing the lawn, cleaning entrances
- Utilize insecticides to prevent infestation by dangerous pests
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs (replacing broken switches, fixing door handles, minor leaks, etc.)
- Report major damages and oversee repairs
- Secure facilities after operating hours by locking doors, closing windows and setting up the alarm
- Undertake occasional custodial and janitorial tasks (shoveling snow from the sidewalk, lifting heavy items, moving chairs, etc.)
- Proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances
- Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components
- Familiarity with basic landscaping and handyman practices
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Very good physical condition and strength
- High school diploma is preferred but not required
Job Posting is Expired